I am a qualified nurse with professional qualifications in a range of therapies and over 20 years experience in alternative & complementary medicine.
The holistic approaches I use are perceived as very pleasant - facilitating a deep state of relaxation.
I can offer you a truly holistic service and a therapy program based on your unique requirements. If you have a medical condition you must be under the care of a conventional health care practitioner. I am not making claims that my therapies are a cure for any medical condition.
The therapies I offer at my practice are:
- Homeopathy: A natural drug-free approach that uses the principle of 'like-cures-like' to stimulate the process of natural healing from within. Remedies are free of side effects.
- AcuTENS: A needle free electro-acupuncture method that uses painless electronic impulses and electromagnetic fields to balance the acupuncture meridians.
- Bioresonance: A way of naturally healing the body with it's own energy directed back to the client in a modified form. Allergens and addictive substances are often used in this approach: Also see Bioresonance Anti Nicotine Therapy.
- The Subtle Energy Healing Mat: Uses a combination of crystals, magnets and sacred geometry to balance the subtle energy systems of the body, promote deep relaxation based on the work of L. Eeman with 'biocircuits'.
- Radionics: Subtle energy analysis and distant healing.
- Relaxation therapy: Uses a combination of the above approaches within a relaxation session that will leave you deeply relaxed and serene.
- Kirlian photography: An electrographic image taken of the hand, fingertips and feet showing electrical patterns that are cross referenced with the acupuncture meridians.
- Aromatherapy massage: Essential oils are used which penetrate the skin.
Call me to find out more or arrange a free consultation to find out how my therapies can help
Telephone: 0151 480 6350
Join my new facebook group for those interested in AcuTENS therapy. This is a group for practitioners and users of AcuTENS to exchange experiences and ask questions. Click on the facebook icon on the right.
This site hosts the official website for CopenLabs Radionic Instruments. Find out now how Copenlabs radionic instruments can vastly increase the range of therapies you can deliver. There is also a facebook group which is full of information for anyone interested in this topic. It is particualrly useful for complementary therapists who use or are thinking of using Copen instruments in their practice because we can all share our clinical knowledge and experience with each other.
You can subscribe free using the form on the left to receive the Biophysical Healing newsletter monthly into your inbox. Your e-mail will not be passed to anyone.
Acu-TENS Training (Formerly Electrostimulation Therapy or EST)
I offer an accredited training course in Acu-TENS Therapy (needle free acupuncture) to therapists, drug & alcohol workers, support workers and health care professionals.
The basic two-day course includes all the basic skills to become an Acu-TENS therapist and is targeted at those therapists who deal with stress and stress related conditions such as addictions; where it has affectionately become known as "the Black Box Treatment". Find out more about Acu-TENS training here.
Support Herbal Medicine Petition | GoPetition
To find my Holistic Therapy Practice facebook page click on the facebook icon below:
Disclaimer: This Web site is not to be used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or problem. It is your responsibility to seek medical help and diagnosis when appropriate from a trusted healthcare provider and serious injury or illness should not be treated without expert advice. Visitors to this Web site should not rely on information provided on this Web site for their own health problems. Any questions regarding your own health should be addressed to your own physician or other healthcare provider. Holistic Therapy Practice (HTP) makes no warranties nor express or implied representations whatsoever regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, comparative or controversial nature, or usefulness of any information contained or referenced on this Web site. HTP does not assume any risk whatsoever for your use of this website or the information contained herein. Health-related information changes frequently and therefore information contained on this Web site may be outdated, incomplete or incorrect. All material presented on the HTP website, or within its communications and newsletters, has been sourced from multiple authors and does not necessarily constitute the opinion of HTP. It is provided for general information, educational and research purposes only.
Therapy WebGenie create outstanding yet affordable websites especially for professional therapists and clinics in the UK that are easily self-updatable. Their websites are designed to get you on the first page of Google to attract more clients! You can visit their website at http://www.therapywebgenie.com and by entering my promotion code HTP&P from this special link: http://www.therapywebgenie.com/promotioncode.html, you will get an additional special discount for a limited time only so do take a look.